Become a Certified Action Learning Coach in New York City
Dates: 3-6 December, 2018
Instructor: Mies de Koning MA MCM, Senior Action Learning Coach
Location: The Science, Industry and Business Library
This program includes all three WIAL (World Institute of Action Learning) modules that are the requirement to become a Certified Action Learning Coach.
1. The Art and Power of Questions | Foundations of Action Learning and Leadership
2. Action Learning Coaching (CALC1) | Developing High-Performance Teams
3. Action Learning Coaching (CALC2) | Advancing Organizational Performance
You will receive your WIAL Action Learning Coaching Certification, once you have completed the 4-day course + some practical post-program-work. Read more about the benefits and specifics of certification here.
After completing the program, participants will be able to:
-Skillfully coach Action Learning teams, to deliver results in 5 key areas:
- Breakthrough, actionable strategy and solution development
- Engaged leaders and high-performance teams
- Organizational development and change
- Critical thinking and leadership-skills training
- Agile communities of practice
-Introduce, scale and position Action Learning in an organization so it can efficiently change the status quo and drive change, learning and problem-solving.
Cost, Discount, and Contact
$3,500 per person for the certification program.
Contact us about available discounts and scholarships.